Welcome to Digitaria of Thailand
Digitaria Haller, crab grass, is a cosmopolitan genus placed in the subfamily Panicoideae (). The size of the genus has steadily increased from about 170 species in Veldkamp , to 225 in Webster , to 240 in Clayton & Renvoize , and to 260 in Clayton et al. . Digitaria species usually grow in grasslands or open and waste places but are also found in woodlands such asdipterocarp or mixed deciduous forests. Twenty-three indegenous species including two new species, three new record taxa and a reinsteted taxon have been reported in Thailand , .
- , Genera Graminum: Grasses of the world. Surrey, UK: Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, 1986, p. 389.
- , “A revision of Digitaria Haller (Gramineae) in Malesia. Notes on Malesian grasses VI”, Blumea-Biodiversity, Evolution and Biogeography of Plants, vol. 21, pp. 1–80, 1973.
- , “A revision of the genus Digitaria Haller (Paniceae: Poaceae) in Australia.”, Brunonia, vol. 6, no. 2, p. 131, 1983.
- , “GrassBase - The Online World Grass Flora”. 2014.
- , “Digitaria isanensis sp. nov. and a reinstated taxon of Digitaria (Poaceae) from Thailand”, Nordic Journal of Botany, vol. 32, pp. 811–814, 2014.
- , “A new species and two new taxon records of Digitaria (Poaceae: Panicoideae) for Thailand”, Phytotaxa, vol. 161, pp. 283–288, 2014.